Congratulations on a great
FIRST season to everyone!
Regional events are complete, and the Indiana team rankings have been determined based on the previously announced point system. (Best event, win-loss, draft performance, elimination performance, awards, Tie-Breakers).
The Indiana State FIRST Championship is set for Saturday, May 18.
- The Indiana State FIRST Championship will be at Perry Meridian High School, on the southside of Indianapolis.
- Load in can be the night before (17th), but the competition itself is a 1 day event.
- The top 24 teams below are invited, and each team must respond by April 30 (midnight) on your intention to compete.
- If any team declines the invitation or does not respond, the next ranked team will be invited. In places where teams had the same ranking scores, the tie breakers were used.
- Entry fee for the State Championship is $200.
Teams listed below as invited to the Indiana FIRST State Championship must register by April 30th. On May 1st, any remaining spots will begin being distributed to the teams on the alternate list based on ranking.
We are excited to announce student scholarship opportunities for the Indiana Robotics Championship!
These are open to any graduating high school senior who was a part of an Indiana FIRST FRC team in the 2012-2013 season. The team does not have to be competing at the Indiana Championship for the student to be eligible.
The entry requirements are a one page essay that completes this thought:
“Being a part of my FIRST team has made me a better person by ….”
You must include the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information (Mailing address, phone, email)
- Your FRC Team Number and Location
- College, University or Vocational School you will attend in the fall
- The name and phone number / email for a FIRST Mentor reference.
Essays are due before 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, May 12.
The winner(s) will be announced during the opening ceremony of the Indiana Robotics Championship on May 18.
The winner does not need to be present. Please save your essay as a PDF, WORD or TEXT File so it can be opened and read by the review panel.
Send your essay to the following address: email@example.com
|Become a Volunteer!||Event Information||Registration Form|